The action can be used to compress a PDF file into smaller files. Various compression profiles are available to suit for various needs. You can check profiles details that suit your needs.
- Name String, Required
Filename including extension. You can also pass Word, Excel, or Powerpoint files. But extensions are essential to identify the file type.
- DocumentBuffer, Required
File to be compressed. The file data should be passed as a binary file.
- ProfileEnum, Required
Select the type of compression. The allowed values are
- Max - Maximum compression
- Web - Optimized for Fast Web View
- Web Max - Optimized for Web with Maximum compression
- Print Max - Optimized for print jobs with maximum compression
- Print Gray - Optimized to print in Grayscale
- Compress - Normal Compression - moderate
- Compress Max - Maximum compression
The name of the output file.
- Doc DataBuffer
The output document is in Buffer format.