Split by Barcode
Splitting the PDF file, based on the barcode data, as a filter is a remarkable feature in PDF4me. This function is quite handy when integrated with Make.
- File NameString
Map the file name from the source or input the filename with the extension.
- FileBuffer, Required
Base PDF file content in Base64 format
- Barcode TextString, Required
Text data in Barcode to filter & split
- Barcode FilterOption, RequiredDefault: Starts with
Filter options for text in the barcode.
- Starts with
- Ends with
- Barcode TypeOptionDefault: Any Type
Choose the type of Barcode to split by.
- Any Type
- Only QR Code
- Only Datamatrix
- Split Barcode PageOption, RequiredDefault: Before the barcode
Choose the way split should occur.
- Before the barcode
- After the barcode
- Remove the page containing the barcode
The name of the output file.
- DocumentsArray of object
The Document is an array, this array contains the document which has been split. The output PDF can be found in the Doc Data in Base64 format.